Group Fitness Class Schedule
- No membership fees, just a drop-in rate of $12 per class.
- No appointment necessary. Come ready to sweat, burn some calories, and have fun doing it!
- No class is ever the same twice, so you will never get bored! We offer a clean, friendly environment without the pressure and “show” of a big gym. We want you to feel welcome and part of the family!
- Questions? Please call Michelle (Hart) Rammelsberg at 614-738-3478.
- Private training sessions also available. See the Services page for details.
- Yoga mat rental is available for $5 per class.
Yoga Sunday Flow
Complete your weekend with a yoga flow to set up your upcoming week for success, clearing your mind and refocusing on the week ahead. We will coordinate your moves with your breathing as you move flow to flow in a room heated by infrared heat to 95º, to warm and release your muscles. You will build strength, endurance, and deep mental focus. You are encouraged to work at your on level, all levels welcome. Bring your own yoga mat or yoga mat rental $5/class.
This class is a one-stop shop for burning fat, building lean muscle, and maximizing cardiovascular endurance. All levels are welcome. Our instructors will modify moves to give you a total body workout!
Delay the Disease
Advanced Training offers a new, life-changing fitness and mobility program expressly designed for people with Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s Disease fitness program featuring OhioHealth Delay the Disease, the nation’s leading PD exercise program.
Hot Power Yoga
Let your muscles warm up and lengthen in a special room heated by infrared heat to 100º. This class is a mix of yoga, stretching and pilates. You will challenge your core and flexibility as you burn hundreds of calories. Hot Power Yoga is an awesome all-over workout and a great way to end your week and begin the next. Be prepared to be addicted! Please remember to bring a towel, water, and a yoga mat. Space is limited to the first 25 people, so get here a few minutes early! Bring your own yoga mat or yoga mat rental $5/class.
Slow Flow Yoga
One hour of sequence postures that connect breath and movement. The room is heated by infrared heat to a comfortable 85º. It will energize, strengthen, tone, and connect the mind, body, and spirit! Bring your own yoga mat or yoga mat rental $5/class.
Perform basic yoga postures and learn how to connect your breath with your movement. This 60 minute class is ideal for students starting their yoga practice, or for more seasoned students wanting a refresher course in the basics. Heated by infrared heat to 95º. Bring your own yoga mat or yoga mat rental $5/class.